Takatu Special Packages
Valid Oct-13 to April-14
$710.00 per suite/night.
A sumptuous 3 course breakfast is included for 2 people each morning plus a gifted bottle of Takatu's award-winnning wine
Takatu Lodge and Vineyard is renowned for its beauty, its spectacular views and its very romantic suites, deliberately created for honeymooners to share their momentous occasion together.
Relax in one of the most beautiful romantic places in the world!
Some of the pure indulgent features designed for honeymooners:
- Each generous sized suite offers the ultimate in privacy, comfort and elegance and each private spacious terrace captures stunning views of the vines, Mount Tamahunga and the Pacific Ocean.
- The suites are adorned with candles, both in the main suite and adjoining bathroom, and subtle lighting includes dimming lights.
- A private double bath filled with pure filtered rainwater, surrounded by candles and handcrafted bath crystals infused with essential oils – all the while looking out to stunning views.
- Handmade chocolates beside the bed.
- Enjoy a delicious candlelit supper platter for 2 people, available at $NZ85.00 and served in the privacy of the guests suite. The platter is a selection of cheeses, handcrafted relishes & dips, cold meats, roasted or marinated vegetables, Takatu’s own produced olive oil, local artisan breads, fruit and other treats.
- One of the many features in the main area includes a cosy library and open log fires, both inside and outside. Enjoy the luxury of Takatu’s 5 Star lodge and vineyard or venture further afield to explore the beautiful Matakana region.
- A special bottle of Takatu’s own wine gifted upon arrival.
- A 3-course gourmet breakfast may be served each morning in the main room or in the privacy of your suite. Relax on your own private terrace, taking in the surrounding serenity of vineyard and ocean.
No rush, no hurry, just yourselves in beautiful, private surroundings.
‘Each (suite) has a lovely private veranda and faces the vineyards, and when the sun is shining and you fancy a deep bath, you can fling open the full-length bathroom windows and soak while drinking in the delicious air.’
TATLER Travel Guide UK, Top 12 Finders Keepers of the World