Takatu Special Packages
Valid Oct-13 to April-14
$710.00 per suite/night. Or special spring rate of $652.00 per suite/night, min 2 nights, Nov only
A sumptuous 3 course breakfast is included for 2 people plus a gifted bottle of Takatu's award-winnning wine
Create your own Gift Voucher to suit the needs of that very special person/s - a friend, colleague or client. Or purely a memorable thank you that will always be treasured.
Some of the additional delights we are able to offer above our usual tariff are:
*Please enquire regarding price as each voucher is personalised to suit the needs of the individual.
- A chilled bottle of champagne, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin or Moet & Chandon: $NZD138.00 per bottle
- A bottle of one of our own award-winning fine wines:
Takatu Poppies Rose 2012: $NZD25.00
Takatu Pinot Gris 2010: $NZD35.00
Takatu Merlot Cabernet Franc 2010: $NZD45.00
Kawau Bay Merlot Cabernet Franc 2007: $NZD25.00
- A delicious light supper platter for 2 people @ $NZ85.00, served in the privacy of the guests suite. The platter is a selection of cheeses, handcrafted relishes & dips, cold meats, grilled vegetables, Takatuís own produced olive oil, local artisan breads, handcrafted fudge, etc.
- A 1 hour massage (therapeutic & sports) with our excellent, experienced massage therapist: $NZD135.00 pp
- Personally tailored tours of Matakana Coast to fit the interests and needs of our guests:
- Wine tour of vineyards to meet the winemakers themselves
- Foodie extraordinaire. Visit some of the best local chefs and experience our finest cafes and restaurants and of course our own famous Matakana Farmers Market. We are passionate supporters of the Slow Food movement in our area
- Artists in Residence & Sculpture Walks. Meet some of our renowned artists in their studios and discuss their works
- Visit beautiful private gardens, meander through nature trails in our stunning native bush or enjoy some of NZís most spectacular beaches.